2/16/15

upside right

 
..upside right is what we have been around here....
 beautiful spring like weather in Montucky
 mid February!
 Walking around barefoot enjoying the warm healing sunshine.
 

Also celebrated Fastelavn this weekend
 we had some pussy willow starting to sprout and it continues as I brought it in
 traditionally we decorate the branches with feathers.
 Brightens up the house
 Coffee and Banana bread ( ME made) on the front porch
 Mimi sharpening her claws ...not on the kitchen island...grrrr!
getting ready for an afternoon hunt in the sun

This beautiful weather inspired me to do a little table top again
 Julian painted the art work last year
 very Montana-esque
 
...and lots of outside sunshine knitting
Barn sweater is on it's final leg, or should I say arm...
 
Yep, it's been an upside right weekend.
How was yours?

12 comments :

  1. Our weekend in Wisconsin was brutally cold. The negative 20 degree winds were whipping so hard on Saturday morning that it looked like a blizzard outside. One glance outside and I said, "Sorry, dogs, you're not getting a walk today." Actually, they did because my husband is tougher than I am. I spent some quality time in the kitchen making pecan pancakes, cabbage stew, and pots de creme. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures makes me
    wish that i had celebrated fastelavn in your home!: )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh what a fantastic weather!! You look so relaxed under that warm and bright Sun, lucky girl ;)

    Happy week!

    Lluisa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barefoot..oh I can't wait for that. It will be while before I can do it my backyard, but in 9 days we are beach bound, and you can beat I will be walking barefoot on the beach :)

    The barn sweater looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had spring-like weather one day last week and earlier weeks. It felt amazing! I'm looking forward to warmer weather returning for good.
    Your sweater is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so envious of your spring-like days. We are still in the very deep of it here (Eastern Canada). Your willow branches are so beautiful! Please enjoy some sun on your toes for us! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, barefoot, how I would love to do that right now. So many beautiful creations in your world :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous seeing those bare feet, Camilla! Loving all those spring colours and happy to see you had a right side up weekend, those are definitely the best :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! I cannot imagine barefoot weather right now. WE just got through a deep freeze and they say that the cold is here to stay for a bit. Love the painting and the table scape.

    ReplyDelete
  10. isn't that sun glorious !!! what more do you need than a sun drenched deck, a dog , coffee and banana bread... enjoy!!! Have a great week Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a difference a bit of sunshine makes; your sweater is looking gorgeous! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bare feet is a totally crazy thing! Definitely an upside right occurrence. Still -20'F windchills here. You are incredibly adorable in your cap & shades out in the sunshine, Camilla. I love this happy post.

    ReplyDelete

Hello- thank you for stopping by :)