7/3/14

Summer in Montana

 
Then followed that beautiful season... Summer....
Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light; and the landscape
Lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

 





 


 
 
 
It's good to be home
in Montana
 
blue skies for miles
Mimi in the grass
 fires on
enjoying a cold beer
 and marshmallows
dogs by my side
 
fireworks soon to fill the night sky
swimming in the lake
bar- b- que
watermelon
 tomorrow is 4th of July
 
 a splendid time of
year
nothing beats summer.
 
 

7 comments :

  1. Stunning images. I agree nothing beats summer :) Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would really like summer in Montana. Summer in the south is not for the weak, the humidity is so high today you could wear it.
    Have a beautiful holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnifico il tuo cielo! Un caro saluto dall'Italia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels like I could just float up into those clouds and beautiful sky. As a creature of the woods, I so love your "big sky" photos. Happy 4th of July dear Camilla.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have captured the beauty of summer, I love the endless blue skies and those puffy clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, friend. Enjoy your wide open spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stunning. I wanna come hang out! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello- thank you for stopping by :)